Kent County Cricket Club, Worsley Bridge Road, Beckenham, Kent BR3 1RL
The County Ground, Beckenham has a 2,000-seater stand and a new indoor school with five cricket lanes which can also be used for other sports including netball, football and badminton.
Upstairs there are conference and banquetting areas overlooking the ground with views of The Shard and the central London skyline.
Outside there are three astroturf football pitches, two tennis courts and a basketball court.
Free parking except on men's first XI matchdays when one-off parking costs £10 per vehicle, season parking passes valid.
There are two formal car parking options for visitors to The County Ground, Beckenham:
1. The County Ground, Beckenham, BR3 1RL
Approximately 350 spaces are available on-site, cost £10 per day at Kent Cricket first XI fixtures, with entry exclusively from Worsley Bridge Road by Copers Cope Rd corner. No vehicle entry is possible through the main entrance at Kent Cricket first XI fixtures as this is a major pedestrian entrance.
2. Street Parking
The ground is situated in a residential area where local parking rules applying – there are a range of free parking bays available.
You are welcome to enjoy our surroundings on the banks or seats, with your own picnic, sandwiches and allowed beverages. You can also bring in your own chairs.
For LV=County Championship matches limited quantities of alcohol are allowed into the ground – one bottle of wine or four cans of beer, per person.
For NatWest T20 Blast fixtures NO alcoholic drinks are allowed to be brought into the ground.
Public options to purchase Food & Beverage include:
1. Function Centre Bar – situated on the ground floor, facing the ground, this internal bar sells a full range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to the public.
2. Temporary Outlets , beverage – a range of outlets, including the Spitfire Bus and Pimms Bar, are dotted around the ground, on the banks and on all sides..
3. Temporary Outlets, food – a full range of caravan and pop up sites are available serving: Thai, vegetarian and ‘fast food’ options.
Please note, the Pavilion is a Members only area.
No cash machine is available onsite so please bring all cash you will need. The Function Centre bar does take payments on card.
Tickets that need to be collected on the day will be at Worsley Bridge Rd entrance only. Vehicles cannot enter the ground and will need to be park for a short period on the road side. The pick up point is just inside the main gates.
FROM THE NORTH
Take A201 from Central London.
At Elephant & Castle take A2 (Old Kent Rd).
Continue to New Cross Gate and turn right onto A20. Continue through Lewisham to junction with A21. Turn right onto A21 (Lewisham High Street).
Continue on A21 towards Bromley. Turn right onto A2015 (Beckenham Hill Rd). Turn right into Braeside, then left into Overbrae and then right into Worsley Bridge Road.
FROM THE SOUTH
From M23/M25 junction 7 follow A23 (Brighton Road). At junction with A235 bear right. At Croydon turn east on A232. At Shirley turn left onto A215 (Shirley Rd). Bear right onto A222 (Addiscombe Road). Turn right again onto A214 then bear left onto A222. Continue on this road to roundabout. Take 2nd exit (A2015) and turn right into Braeside, then left into Overbrae and then right into Worsley Bridge Road.
FROM THE A20M20
1. M20 becomes A20
2. Turn left onto A208 (Mottingham) at Crossroads
3. At T-junction (after zebra crossing) turn right (B226)
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Mottingham Rd/B226
4. Continue to follow B226 (past Eltham College)
6. Turn left onto Baring Rd/A2212 (past Grove Park Station)
7. Turn right onto Downham Way
8. Turn right onto Bromley Rd/A21 at traffic lights (go past BP garage)
9. Turn left onto Beckenham Hill Rd/A2015.
10. Turn right onto Braeside. Follow road down hill.
11. At Worsley Bridge Road, turn right for match day parking and left for non-match day parking.
Beckenham, Greater London BR3 1RL, UK
FROM THE A2/M2
1. Follow A2 to Brenley Corner
2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the M2 ramp to London
3. Merge onto M2
4. Continue onto Watling St/A2
5. Take the A205 ramp to A20/A21/Catford/Shooters Hill/South Circular
6. Turn left onto South Circular Rd/Westhorne Ave/A205
7. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Westhorne Ave/A205
8. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Westhorne Ave/A205
9. Turn left onto Verdant Lane, after going under railway bridge (2nd street)
10. Turn right onto Whitefoot Lane, cemetery on left (petrol station on corner)
11. Continue straight through traffic lights on Southend Lane/A2218 (over A21)
12. Continue until you see Worsley Bridge Road (just before railway bridge) on your left,
13. Follow Worsley Bridge Rd until you pass Copes Cope Rd, match parking immediate right by junction. Non-match day parking continue to main entrance, 500 yards on.
From London Victoria & Blackfriars, Canterbury via Bromley South: Beckenham Junction - 15 minute walk via Southend Road and Worsley Bridge Road or via the 54 bus service at Copers Cope Road (Stop R) and alight at Stumps Hill Lane (Stop T).
From Charing Cross, Cannon Street and London Bridge: Lower Sydenham (15 min walk) or take the 352 bus from Stop LC on Worsley Bridge Road to Hackington Crescent (Stop K).
From Hayes, West Wickham, Eden Park, Clock House: New Beckenham (15 min walk) or the 352 bus from Stop A to Hackington Crescent (Stop K)
Passenger information - 08457 484950 or www.nationalrail.co.uk
The 54 bus runs along Southend Road which is 5 minutes walk from the ground and comes from Woolwich via Catford and Lewisham. The 352 bus runs adjacent to the ground from Bromley.